Welcome to Winterberg
You are very welcome in Winterberg! However, you must take into account a number of (legal) obligations established by the German government. We have listed these for you.
Last changes: friday 4 march 2022
- Keep 1.5 meters away from other guests at all times.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Do not shake hands.
- Sneeze and cough in your elbow.
- Do you have a fever or a cold? Then stay at home and get tested.
- A medical mouth mask is mandatory in public transport and all public buildings (such as the supermarket, bakery, restaurant, shop).
To stay overnight in Winterberg and to access leisure activities, shops and restaurants, a current negative test result or vaccination or recovery certificate is required. See winterberg.de for more information.
Check- in at our receptions
- If possible, we will transfer the key to you via our key safe. For example, there is no physical contact.
- If a visit to the reception is necessary, we will let one guest in our reception. We ask any other guests to wait outside.
- Any payments are made online or by debit card
(Hygiene) prior to your stay
- Our accommodations have been carefully cleaned by our housekeeping staff.
- They are trained to carefully clean the accommodation, according to the guidelines of the German healthorganization that apply to this.
- Bed linen and towels are provided in your accommodation, wrapped in plastic for hygiene reasons.
In Germany, both national and regional regulations apply. For your visit to Winterberg, you are subject to the national German measures and those of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia. See winterberg.de for the latest rules.
During your stay
A suggestion to make your stay in Winterberg easier: Download Luca, an app for contact tracing, already. This will give you easy access to shops and restaurants in Winterberg, for example.
There are many test centers in Winterberg where you can have yourself tested for free. View the test centers here.
After your stay
Check the entry regulations of your home country before travelling back. Travel restrictions may apply.